Mar 11, 2011

Top 8 WoW PvP Videos

After long day of battleground I just notice that I'm still a noob and need more practice for my hunter and my pet. So I logout and watch more videos for more hunter moves. But I just notice that I need to study other class do so I can anticipate what they planning to do.

So I'd like to share with you guys hope you it might helpful for you also most of the videos are old but very useful. Here's my Top 9 WoW PvP Videos.


Rank #8 : Boneshock Destro Warlock PvP


Rank #7 : Fear of the Moonkin


Rank #6 : PvP Battlegrounds Holy Priest



Rank #5 : Paladin Vs Shamen 40 vs 40


Rank #4 : Ice Mage With Brilliant PvP Skills



Rank #3 : Insane Shaman Windfury Crits



Rank #2 : Rogue PvP Mastery



Rank #1 : Godlike Arcane Mage pvp in Warsong Gulch


Well that's my Top 8 WoW PvP Videos of all time, I just update that next time when I found new.

After watching the video's I think I need an upgrade first with my equips thanks to IGE.com, wow gold is not problem anymore. I can buy wow gold anytime and upgrade my equips and socketed gems easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment