Mar 17, 2011

DCUO PvP Guides - Two Part DCUO Videos

DC Universe Online is been up for few months and lots of positive and negative feedback I read on forums. At first week I’m getting difficult with the mechanics but later I’m starting to get addicted as what happen to me when I start WoW.

Most of my game time I spent with PvP testing how effective my builds, specially when I acquire new weapons I like to test it right away and compare its effectiveness. Here’s two part video of DCUO PvP, hope this might helpful with you guys.





Hope you guys learn something with DCUO PvP Guides - Two Part DCUO Videos like I do. If you need DCUO Cash to buy or upgrade your weapon or to buy more pots, make sure to check out Epictoon DCUO Cash. Epictoon offers cheap dcuo cash and a quality service. Check out their site to learn more on how to buy dcuo cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment