May 30, 2011

WoW Mount: Fire Raven God Mount

Just lately I’ve been busy leveling my WoW Professions with purchase wow gold from Epictoon. That’s the reason why I’m been outdated with current news and updates with Wow. Once i update my self and read some news from MMO Champion, I’m mesmerized with the beauty and chic of recent mount called Fire Raven God Mount.Well it is time to warm-up again my frozen character and stretch some bones and become ready to ride the Fire Raven God Mount.


“As Blizzard introduce new Patch 4.2: Firelands, new maps, quest, dungeons, armors and even mount are added. Including the new Fire Raven God Mount that you can pick from three colors (red, purple and green)?"

If you are mount collector this is an excellent mount to possess add along with your collection and let your ass burn up by Fire Raven God Mount. That could be a pain inside a butt but I’m sure you obtain be envy once you walk around to Stormwind or Orgrimmar.

Which color you like? Leave your thinking and suggestions for you to do if you got your Fire Raven God Mount.

Sorry basically made too much press release for Epictoon.com, WoW Gold Reviews influence us a lot to purchase gold from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment